We are Hiring; Seeking Talented Bicycle Service Technicians.
Join an extraordinary retail environment; We are seeking dynamic, highly efficient and experienced service technicians to join our team.
If you are passionate about bikes and are a highly skilled technician - then you can be the perfect fit. Gear up for an exciting, fast and challenging opportunity in a 41-year-old family owned and operated business.
Clarence St Cyclery is a retail environment like no other - started in 1975 we have been trusted and loved by thousands of customers for years. The carefully selected team at Clarence St Cyclery create an amazing energy to work within. We don’t just sell bikes – we sell experiences – we source amazing products and we help people commute, exercise and explore.
- Our business is known for exceptional customer service.
- Dedicated team of service staff support sales and the customer.
- Build on your experience and improve your skills with our training programs
- High performance team culture, with an outgoing & energetic team.
- Opportunity to grow within our business.
- You have proven service skills with 3+ years experience.
- You’re passionate about cycling and eager to share that passion with others.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Strong communication skills to clearly impart the Clarence St Cyclery vision to customers.
- You’re willing to learn and embrace our style of service
- You’re approachable, a good listener and empathetic.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours and days will be based on business needs.
- You have an interest learning about new technology and products.
- Experience with Apple OSX and iOS a bonus but not essential
- Experience with retail software is welcomed but not required
- Sales experience / skills a bonus but not essential
The successful applicant will have an eye for finer details, exceptional time management, strong communication skills and are committed to working both individually and as part of a fast paced and dynamic team.
Applicant must be a permanent resident. This is a very rare vacancy and competitive position offering a great salary offering, generous staff incentives and career progression within a cutting edge Store.
Cover letter and CV is required to be considered for this role. Please email through applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted via phone.